Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
Ayurveda Panchakarma Retreat for complete healing of body and mind
Ayurveda Panchakarma, recommended for:
- Cleansing the entire body system from toxins
- Healing digestive system
- Enhancing immunity
- Long-Covid rehabilitation
- Weight-loss (if overweight)
- Improving skin luster
- Deep relaxation
- Meditative outlook on life
- Enhancing mindfulness
- Balancing doshas
- Decreasing stress
- Quit smoking or snacking
Why AyurYoga Sampoorna?
AyurYoga Sampoorna is like our popular AyurYoga Panchakarma Retreat program, combining one week with 60 min Ayurveda treatments daily, with a second week with 120 min daily treatments. During the first week, you will get the Ayurveda Shodhana colon irrigation cleanses after cleansing with traditional Ayurveda herbs, the Virechana Panchakarma treatment. This treatment can be quite exhausting or tiring for some, which is why for many guests, one-hour daily treatment is exactly right during the cleansing process.
During the second (and third, etc.) week, the full two hours of treatments will be carried out, as you feel refreshed and powerful by then.
Of course, the duration of the program can be adjusted for your individual needs, almost any combination is possible, but we recommend a minimum of 14 night’s stay. Due to the lesser number of treatments, the retreat is also a bit more affordable without compromising the results.
Your tailormade AyurYoga Sampoorna Retreat
Ayurveda Panchakarma is a five-fold therapy to cleanse the body of toxic materials from poor diet, environmental toxins, and diseases.
It is for those looking for a wellness program designed according to their individual needs. With the benefit of consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor, guests can create their own experience according to their Ayurvedic constitutional type, dosha imbalances, digestive strength, immune status, and many other factors.
The AyurYoga Sampoorna program will vary from informative consultations to yoga, body care treatments, massages, and healthful Ayurvedic cuisine to support your progress.
A minimum of 14 nights stay is required.
AyurYoga Sampoorna Program Inclusions:
- Consultation(s) with our Indian Ayurvedic doctor and guidance throughout the retreat
- Individual treatment plan, prescribed diet, and activities schedule for the duration of stay
- Ayurvedic colon irrigation cleansing with traditional Ayurveda herbs
- One hour of authentic Ayurveda treatments per day in the first week (all Ayurveda Menu)
- Two hours of authentic Ayurveda treatments per day in the second and following weeks
- Combine with any Mangosteen Villa accommodation for fourteen nights or longer
- Daily Ayurvedic breakfast, lunch, and dinner, life-drinks
- Two daily yoga sessions (1 hour each)
Additional activities according to our online activity schedule here.
Inclusions for all Retreats:
- Healthy, homemade welcome drink
- Daily fresh, tropical fruits in the Villa
- THB 500 discount spa voucher per person
- 2 daily Yoga Sessions (60 min each) at Prana Yoga Sala with one of our expert teachers, please check online schedule here
- Ayurveda Copper Bottles for healthy drinking water, supplied in the Villa, free unlimited refill
- Internet desk service at reception
- Latest Unifi dual-band Mesh WiFi everywhere in resort area and in the Villas
- 24-hours use of salt-water treated swimming pool
- 24-hour use of fitness centre
- Free use of Himalayan Rock Salt Infrared Sauna (during public hours)
- Free shuttle services from Resort to Nai Harn Beach and to local markets
- Cold refreshment drink when returning from Nai Harn Beach back to Mangosteen
Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
+66 (0) 76-289399
+66 (0) 76-289389
WhatsApp: +66 91 0415615
99/4 Moo 7, T. Rawai, A. Muang
Phuket 83130, Thailand
Open Every Day