Create your own Ayurveda experience
Ayurveda Panchakarma is a five-fold therapy to cleanse the body of toxic materials from poor diet, environmental toxins, and diseases.
It is for those looking for a wellness program designed according to their individual needs. With the benefit of consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor, guests can create their own experience according to their Ayurvedic constitutional type, dosha imbalances, digestive strength, immune status, and many other factors.
The AyurYoga program will vary from informative consultations to yoga, body care treatments, massages, and healthful Ayurvedic cuisine to support your progress. We recommend a minimum of 7 nights stay, in order to achieve good results.
You will leave our resort feeling fresh and stress-free, with actionable advice to continue your wellness journey at home.
Ayurveda Panchakarma, recommended for:
- Cleansing the entire body system from toxins
- Healing digestive system
- Enhancing immunity
- Long-Covid rehabilitation
- Weight-loss (if overweight)
- Improving skin luster
- Deep relaxation
- Meditative outlook on life
- Enhancing mindfulness
- Balancing doshas
- Decreasing stress
- Quit smoking or snacking
Ayurveda Panchakarma Retreats by Mangosteen Resort, Phuket
AyurYoga Panchakarma Program Inclusions:
- Consultation(s) with our Indian Ayurvedic doctor
- Individual treatment plan, prescribed diet, and activities schedule for the duration of stay
- Two hours of authentic Ayurveda treatments per day (all Ayurveda Menu)
- Combine with any Mangosteen Villa accommodation for seven nights or longer
- Daily Ayurvedic breakfast, lunch, and dinner, life-drinks
- Two daily yoga sessions (1 hour each)
Most Common Long Covid Symptoms
Mangosteen Long-Covid Rehabilitation Programs
A holistic, natural way of healing Long-Covid
Did you know long-term impairment and disability are a common scenario, post viral infections and people who have suffered heavily, or in case of Long-Covid sometimes only mildly, might now be at an extent of suffering from physical and mental, cognitive impairments and disabilities which will require rehabilitation?
The WHO (World Health Organization) defines rehabilitation as "A set of interventions designed to reduce disability and optimize functioning in individuals with health conditions in interaction with their environment."
Rehabilitation might very well be a key strategy to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on the health and function of people. Rehabilitation must be highly person-centered, meaning that the interventions and approach selected for each depend on their goals and preferences at the given conditions and stages of life.
Body movements with Yoga along with Ayurveda or other massages therapies with daily breathing exercises and feeding the body with light and apoptogenic food, are essential to these rehabilitation efforts.
These help to reduce the impact of a broad range of health conditions, including diseases (acute or chronic), illnesses, or post-infection recoveries.
Our spa therapist, yoga teachers and the kitchen team with various disciplines of specialties should work together and draw on the expertise of each other, in creating an atmosphere for your wellbeing that can help in a holistic way of overcoming the weakness, loss of function, loss of quality of life, and poor endurance.
Read about a case study by Dr. A. Subhash Shanbhag here!
AyurYoga Retreat, customized for Long-Covid Rehabilitation
With our AyurYoga Panchakarma Retreat, especially designed for Long-Covid rehabilitation, we include an intensive cleansing of the body and the gut with the age-old proven special techniques by our experienced therapists, along with special tea and herbs selected for everyday tea for the revival of energies, along with the daily YOGA and breathing exercises and healthy food inclusive, we can assure a wholesome rehabilitation process.
The AyurYoga rehabilitation program is suitable for people coping with physical and neurological complications of a COVID-19 infection. Long Covid-19 symptoms can include the typical fatigue syndrome, decline in motor functions, breathlessness, unspecific fears, cough, panic attacks or reduced general resilience and other unspecific symptoms.
Depending on the severeness of each case, a longer duration of stay might be necessary. We recommend at least 14 nights or of course, if possible, longer. An AyurYoga rehabilitation retreat can also be followed by a Vitalize Wellness Escape program.
Wellness Retreat (Vitalize), customized for Long-Covid Rehabilitation
The daily 2 hours of yoga stretches and breathing exercises, with the daily indulgence of detoxifying and relaxing spa treatments, eliminate the toxins from the body and reduce the generalized inflammation with the vegan full board meal plan, sweating out at the Himalayan salt infrared sauna helps in the holistic revitalization.
Inclusions for all Retreats:
- Healthy, homemade welcome drink
- Daily fresh, tropical fruits in the Villa
- THB 500 discount spa voucher per person
- 2 daily Yoga Sessions (60 min each) at Prana Yoga Sala with one of our expert teachers, please check online schedule here
- Ayurveda Copper Bottles for healthy drinking water, supplied in the Villa, free unlimited refill
- Internet desk service at reception
- Latest Unifi dual-band Mesh WiFi everywhere in resort area and in the Villas
- 24-hours use of salt-water treated swimming pool
- 24-hour use of fitness centre
- Free use of Himalayan Rock Salt Infrared Sauna (during public hours)
- Free shuttle services from Resort to Nai Harn Beach and to local markets
- Cold refreshment drink when returning from Nai Harn Beach back to Mangosteen
Video Testimonials, Ayurveda Panchakarma Retreats by Mangosteen Resort, Phuket