WELCOME TO MANGOSTEEN AYURVEDA & WELLNESS RESORT
“Pure” Mangosteen Yoga Retreat
A gentle, spiritual, and therapeutic yogic experience suitable for all, beginners, intermediate and advanced Yogis. Practice different forms of Yoga, from basic Hatha stretch or Vinyasa flow to more intense Yin Yoga, Yoga therapy, and breathwork meditations. The ongoing retreat, which can be booked 365 days per year, has been designed and is guided by the resort’s Ayurveda Spa team, working with the best teachers only.
Combine your daily Yoga routine with a wonderful holiday in a super relaxing environment without children. Enjoy your private, tropical villa with outdoor shower and private terrace and hammock, the salt-water treated pool, the tasty and healthy vegan meals (non-vegan option available, find the menu here), life-drinks, in the most beautiful area in Phuket, Rawai, and Nai Harn Beach.
YOGA RETREAT INCLUSIONS:
3 Nights or longer accommodation in a Mangosteen Villa of your choice (add rates for accommodation to retreat price to get full price)
- Breathwork Meditation during Yoga sessions
- 2 daily Yoga classes (Hatha Stretch, Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Yoga Therapy, Beach Yoga)
- Additional Yoga and Meditation classes on demand (low cost)
- Daily breakfast buffet, wholesome lunch, and fresh dinner (vegan and non-vegan options available)
- Daily Life-Drink, drinking water
- Daily fresh ginger shot in the morning
- 30 min Massage at Mangosteen Spa
See the updated daily activity schedule here.
The Mangosteen Yoga Concept
Our retreats include a minimum of two daily yoga or mediation sessions, which are conducted by rotating, expert teachers (Thai and Expats) to ensure a wide variety in styles. Imagine having the same teacher for two weeks stay and imagine you can’t get along with him/her?
It won’t happen here.
Our teachers are changing daily, so after a few days, you will start to know them all – and you will certainly love them all.
Learn different styles, improve them one by one and get new experiences all the time. Meet other beginners, experienced or even advanced Yogis in our beautiful Prana Yoga Sala.
During busier times, we often add free extra activities, for example Sound Healing Meditation, Zumba Dance, Acro Yoga and others.
Included services for all retreats:
- Fresh young coconut as a welcome drink
- Fresh tropical fruits in the villa every day
- Fresh fruit and various types of tea in the restaurant
- THB 500 discount spa voucher per person
- 2 daily yoga sessions (60 minutes each) in the Prana Yoga Sala or Ananda Yoga Room with one of our experienced teachers, please check the online schedule here
- Ayurveda copper bottles for healthy drinking water, provided in the villa, refilled unlimitedly free of charge
- Internet desk service at reception
- Latest Unifi dual-band mesh WiFi throughout the resort and villas
- 24-hour use of the salt water treated swimming pool
- 24-hour use of the fitness center
- Free use of the Himalayan rock salt infrared sauna (during public hours)
- Free scheduled shuttle service from the resort to Nai Harn Beach and local markets
- Free cold refreshing drink by the pool
Singing Bowl Sound Therapy
Morning Yoga with Guest Teacher
Yoga in Nature – The Prana Sala
Beach Yoga Session