***** The Mangosteen Covid-19 Clean Program *****
Our entire team received two vaccine shots by the 25th of April 2021 and a third booster shot in October. Stay safe during your holiday at the Mangosteen Resort! Implementation of new safety and hygienic standards to improve safety for guests, staff and visitors.
Certified by TAT, Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration.
1.) Clean Manager: Our resort manager has been appointed “Clean Manager”, as long as the situation requires. He coordinates all efforts and is there to answer your questions, if required.
2.) Temperature checks:
- All staff is checked on a daily basis, upon arrival to their shift at the resort.
- All suppliers and contractors are checked upon arrival.
- All guests are checked upon check-in and daily at reception.
- Check temperature with electronic thermometer and inform Clean Manager if a value above 37.5 degree is shown.
- Those who are unwell with temperature of 37.5 degree Celsius or higher, and/or display respiratory symptoms will be asked to seek immediate medical attention.
3.) Self-distancing: The resort implemented appropriate self-distancing measures for guests:
- Restaurant: The number tables has been reduced by 50% in order to keep enough distance.
- Spa: Additional chairs provided at the Spa reception in case several guests have to wait and to avoid sharing the sofa.
- Pool Deck: Reduced number of sun lounges by 50% for increased room and distance.
4.) Disinfection of surfaces:
- Disinfection of all surfaces in common areas at least four times a day, especially at the fitness center.
- Providing disinfection spray and paper towels at fitness center.
- Ensure that employees observe good personal hygiene.
5.) Additional safety measures:
- Providing hand disinfection sanitizer at all common facilities.
- Providing face masks for sale at cost price at gift shop.
- Provide small portions of hand sanitizer at gift shop for sale.
WELCOME TO MANGOSTEEN AYURVEDA & WELLNESS RESORT
Wellness Yoga Retreats & Ayurveda Programs
At Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort in Phuket, you are welcomed to a retreat beyond compare. Enjoy our permanent health programs, in an adult-only environment.
the No. 1 Ayurveda Resort in Thailand,
guided by in-house Ayurvedic Doctor.”
You can choose from different Ayurveda Programs, combined with daily Yoga, for example the “AyurYoga Panchakarma Retreat”, or the new Ayurveda Medic+ Program, or join one of our “Wellness Escapes”, starting from 3 nights, or if you just like to practice Yoga, join a “Yoga Retreat”. All programs are ongoing, 365 days a year and come with accommodation in a beautiful Mangosteen Villa, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including drinks, daily Yoga and Spa treatments. New in our program is the “Burnout Prevention” and as part of it, the long “Weekend Retreat”.
A Life-Changing Wellness Experience!
Mangosteen Video Section
Scroll through the video playlist, a collection of videos around the main topics, Ayurveda, Yoga and Wellness, practiced at the Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort.
- The Resort Main Video
- The Ayurveda Spa Presentation
- Statement from the Owner
- Beach Yoga with Mangosteen
- Ayurveda Doctor Interviews
- Guest Testimonials
- Thai Cooking Class
- The Truth about Cancer
Feel the Mangosteen special atmosphere yourself and return home completely rejuvenated, balanced and relaxed.
A life-changing Wellness Experience!