Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort – Covid-19 Clean Program
Stay safe during your holiday at the Mangosteen Resort! Implementation of new safety
and hygienic standards to improve safety for guests, staff and visitors.
1.) Clean Manager: Our resort manager, Khun Kwanchai Sukondhachandana has been
appointed “Clean Manager”, as long as the situation requires. He coordinates all efforts
and is there to answer your questions, if required.
2.) Temperature checks:
• All staff is checked on a daily basis, upon arrival to their shift at the resort.
• All suppliers and contractors are checked upon arrival.
• All guests are checked upon check-in and daily at reception.
• Check temperature with electronic thermometer and inform Clean Manager if a
value above 38 degree is shown.
• Those who are unwell with temperature of 38 degree Celsius or higher, and/or
display respiratory symptoms will be asked to seek immediate medical
The resort implemented appropriate self-distancing measures for
• Restaurant: The number tables has been reduced by 50% in order to keep
• Spa: Additional chairs provided at the Spa reception in case several guests have
to wait and to avoid sharing the sofa.
• Pool Deck: Reduced number of sun lounges by 50% for increased room and
4.) Disinfection of surfaces:
• Disinfection of all surfaces in common areas at least four times a day, especially
at the fitness center.
• Providing disinfection spray and paper towels at fitness center.
• Ensure that employees observe good personal hygiene.
5.) Additional safety measures:
• Providing hand disinfection sanitizer at all common facilities.
• Providing face masks for sale at cost price at gift shop.
• Provide small portions of hand sanitizer at gift shop for sale.